Personal Injury Protection Insurance

Injured in an auto accident? We can Help! 

River Oaks Physical Therapy Now Accepting Motor Vehicle Accident Patients!

Personal Injury

Personal Injury Protection (PIP) Policies or 3rd Party Attorney Letters of Protection:

River Oaks Physical Therapy now offers Physical Therapy and Chiropractic services and can prescribe MRI’s, X-Rays, and Pain Management Doctors as needed for you or your family as a result of a Motor Vehicle Accident.

Get checked as soon as possible after a Motor Vehicle Accident to avoid possible future pain and suffering.

Check your policy for the Texas optional coverage of PIP or we will be happy to assist. Using your PIP policy may not alone raise your rates.

Or if another vehicle is at fault you may ALSO need an attorney. We can recommend various attorneys you may choose from that may take your case, or if you are already signed with an attorney, your case may qualify for no out of pocket coverage. Call for details.

Don’t suffer any longer! Call today for a consultation. Auto Accident cases need to be handled differently than a regular visit due to the nature of the liability involved.

Here are the most common post-accident symptoms to follow-up with us ASAP:

  1. Pain in the neck, back, arms or legs.
  2. Stiffness in neck and back.
  3. Radiating or referred pain to the shoulders, arms or legs. 
  4. Headache.
  5. Sensory disturbance, such as pins and needles, to the arms and legs (can be worse with movement).
  6. Popping, cracking or grinding in the neck with movement.
  7. Difficulty concentrating or sleeping.

 So, if you have had a Motor Vehicle Accident, CALL US TODAY!


1.    Who will pay for my injuries?

If you have Personal Injury Protection (PIP) insurance, your insurance company usually pays for Physical Therapy / Chiropractic services for each person in your covered policy requiring treatment.

A PIP is a fund of money (typically $2,500 to $10,000) that you have been paying into as part of your premium every month. Even if the accident is someone else’s fault, you can still open a PIP claim with your insurance so you are not out-of-pocket for your medical needs. Your auto insurance adjustor should provide you with a claim number and an address, phone number, and contact. We then send all your bills to them to pay your PIP coverage amount.

2.    What information do I need to have with me in regards to paying for my care?

We need a claim number, contact name, phone number, and address for your insurance company. We encourage all of our accident patients to investigate whether or not they elected to have a Personal Injury Protection policy on their own auto insurance. Alternately, you can provide us your insurance policy and we can determine that for you.

3.    When I call to make my appointment, what information should I have ready?

We will need your name, date of birth, phone number, email ID as well as your insurance company’s name, phone number, and ID number and claim number.

SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT with our highly qualified physical therapists

River Oaks Physical Therapy




7:00 am-6:00 pm


7:00 am-6:00 pm


7:00 am-6:00 pm


7:00 am-6:00 pm


7:00 am-2:00 pm