The click says you are about to go for a physiotherapist. That’s wise. Who doesn’t want to be free from hectic back pain and neck pain! But should you not seek someone who stands out from others and liberate you ultimately from the pain? See, what do the typical therapists do. Their generic style isn’t more than the paragraph below:
15-20 minutes consultation, 10 Minutes of humdrum, 5 minutes of common massage, another 5-10 minutes of mundane exercises (because they apply the same technique for everyone, no matter the patient is a sufferer of back, neck, or hip pain!) repeat the next session, repeat, and repeat… that’s all!!
This results in patient’s further suffering. Only the dedicated experts can diagnose what sort of massage or exercise you actually need and will treat you thereby. Anyways, we aren’t here only to criticize as we have some of the best professional physiotherapists to look after you. They won’t frustrate and compel you to go for a surgeon at all.
✔ Why we’re Houston’s top
Our experts promise to provide rewarding services to the patients and they just believe in performance. You will get to see the sheer difference here in RiverOaks physiotherapy- Houston TX. Here some of the best physical therapy specialists work to relieve you from your back, neck, and spine pain. We’ve tailored some unique therapy sessions based on the patient's health and pain condition. While some medical evidence shows that Self Massage, Heat, Compression, Ice-Pack can help improve the back and neck pain on its own. Also, exercise relieves to some extent. However, that cannot suffice and sometimes a bit risky too! So the smart approach will be consulting with a physical therapist to recover quickly and safely.
✔ The way we’ll deal with your back pain
Based on years-long research we have developed some extra-ordinary techniques along with a series of functional exercises here in Riveroaks. These can certainly beat all forms of back pain as well as their dysfunctions. Our treatment team will take care of your -
- intervertebral discs
- facet joints
- paraspinal musculature and fascia
- nerve roots
- psychological causes
- spinal instability
- chronic back pain
- sports injuries
Remember: good circulation = good hydration
Without adequate movement and exercise, people tend to become overweight. It places additional strain on the discs and reduces blood supply them. In the vertebrae, the thinner discs tend to slip out of position. And the weak muscles completely become ineffective to prevent it from happening.
"I've been suffering with back pain for many years now. I've seen Ms. Theresa a few times and in just the few visits I'm pain free. She is so warm and helpful. Her techniques are amazing and I am pain free!! I would recommend her to everyone suffering from pain. :))) the "
Sasha Dharani from
Sep 20, 2019
The Best Neck Pain Solution in HoustonBearing continuous neck pain is a big burden. Before you get a solution from us let us state the common causes of neck pain. These are –
- abnormalities in the bone or joint
- trauma or injury
- bad posture
- degenerative diseases
- tumors &
- muscle strain
Prevention:Erroneous posture is liable for the neck pain, mostly. The age-related wear and tear also matter. To help prevent your neck pain, make some simple changes to your daily routine. Try these following steps at home:
- Use good posture: While standing and sitting be sure your shoulders are in a straight line over your heaps and your ears are directly over your shoulders.
- Align with the head: Keep your head centered over your spine.
- Take frequent breaks: While working prolonged hours with your computer or traveling for long distances, be careful to get up, move around plus stretch your neck and shoulders.
- Adjust your desk: Sit on the chair and set your computer at the eye level. Knees should slightly be lower than the hips. Use your chair’s armrests.
- Pose the phone aptly: Avoid tucking the phone between your ear and shoulder when you talk. Use a headset or speakerphone instead.
- Quit smoking: Smoking can put you at a higher risk of intensifying your neck pain. So quit as soon as possible!
- Sleep in a good position: Align your neck with the head while sleeping. Use a small pillow under your neck. Try sleeping on your back with your thighs elevated on pillows. It helps flatten your spinal muscle.
We care about your sickness. We will set you free from a vicious cycle of back pain or neck pain. Perhaps you don’t want to repent visiting some fancy standard physiotherapy centers. We ensure –
- professional experience
- performance over 20,000 procedures
- immediate appointments
- early morning & evening hours
"Came in with chronic neck pain due to an unergonomic office set up. Teresa saw me on short notice and was able to resolve my issues in a total of four visits."
Philipp Damjanovic from
Oct 17, 2019